Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170X Designare
CPU
i7 7700k
Graphics
GTX 970
Hi,
on banggood there's a cube thinker 13.5" that is on pre-order
About specs, did you think that could be compatible?

Hi, Isn't this core m3? Not i5?
Yes it is. I have this Laptop and i was barely able to reach the installer. Keyboard and Touchpad werent working and so was the Installation. Maybe of there is someone more skilled than me ...

I have just bought one of these, its a M3 Kaby Lake, 8GB, 256gb SATA SSD, The exact same screen used in the Microsoft Surface Book 3000x2000 res, 615 Intel Graphics. and Intel 3165 AC wi-fi and bluetooth. It offers usb 3.0, usb type C 3.1 and charging via this as well as a dc port. and a fingerprint sensor. Its such a close clone of the Surface book, that it can use Microsoft's surface pen straight out of the box.

It would be great to be able to hackingtosh this as it would make a great MacBook clone, but it isn't going to happen unless the surface mounted wi-fi can be made to work, and the digitiser on the screen can be made operable. as the screen is one of the major selling points for this machine. I still went ahead and bought it, i couldn't refuse at the price it was on offer for, but it will just have to run windows at least for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back