Graphics
Integrated HD530
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi there folks,

Im going through the instructions on the Sierra install https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.200564/ , have got upto instruction 15 which is fine, however I have a question which I can't seem to find or clarify.....

Unibeast finishes creating the USB boot, but it also created a EFI mount on my desktop (using 2015 MacBook Pro)....the instructions don't say what needs to be done with that EFI mount/folder?

Sorry if this is a stupid question....first time trying to do this.

Also, I don't have the components for a Hackintosh yet, I am going to post another question about what I've shortlisted.

Unibeast finishes creating the USB boot, but it also created a EFI mount on my desktop (using 2015 MacBook Pro)....the instructions don't say what needs to be done with that EFI mount/folder?
Eject/unmount together with USB Boot disk

So the EFI mount/folder is not needed for anything then?

So the EFI mount/folder is not needed for anything then?
The Clover bootloader is installed in the EFI partition.

Sorry for sounding thick then....so, should I have dragged the EFI folder to the USB boot drive then?

Ive already ejected the EFI mount/folder, so its disappeared....will I have to run through the steps again to get it back to put it on the USB boot drive?

Sorry for sounding thick then....so, should I have dragged the EFI folder to the USB boot drive then?

Ive already ejected the EFI mount/folder, so its disappeared....will I have to run through the steps again to get it back to put it on the USB boot drive?
No and No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back