Motherboard
Matebook 13 Eu
CPU
i7-8565U
Graphics
UHD 620
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I have a matebook 13 i7 with only integrated graphics uhd 620 wishkey lake.
I don't know why but battery last less than half compared to windows 10.
What can I do? I've seen Rehabman guide but it says that from Haswell we don't need to do nothing because is included with a config.plist that I can't find...
I will be grateful for all suggestions

I have a matebook 13 i7 with only integrated graphics uhd 620 wishkey lake. I don't know why but battery last less than half compared to windows 10.

@Edoardo001,

Unfortunately it's quite normal for laptop hackintosh systems to have around half the battery run time when running MacOS compared to when running windows.

The primary reason is that the hardware and drivers are optimised for the Windows Power Management features.
As long as you have implemented Native CPU Power Management in MacOS there is not much else you can do.

I get around 6 hours run time in MacOS on my HP Spectre X360 Laptop compared to around 10+ hours when running windows 10.

Cheers
Jay

@Edoardo001,

Unfortunately it's quite normal for laptop hackintosh systems to have around half the battery run time when running MacOS compared to when running windows.

The primary reason is that the hardware and drivers are optimised for the Windows Power Management features.
As long as you have implemented Native CPU Power Management in MacOS there is not much else you can do.

I get around 6 hours run time in MacOS on my HP Spectre X360 Laptop compared to around 10+ hours when running windows 10.

Cheers
Jay
What can I do? I didn't find anything. In the guide he talk about a thing in plist(CPU pm) but I can't find anything

What can I do? I didn't find anything. In the guide he talk about a thing in plist(CPU pm) but I can't find anything
Use this tool and upload your problem reporting files:

Use this tool and upload your problem reporting files:
Already done but forgot to upload. My bad.

Attachments

• debug_10813.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 42
Already done but forgot to upload. My bad.
plugintype=true is already enabled in your config.plist already

you can pop these in terminal:

Code:
sudo pmset -a hibernatemode 0
sudo pmset -a standby 0
sudo pmset -a autopoweroff 0
sudo rm /var/vm/sleepimage
sudo mkdir /var/vm/sleepimage

remove DSDT copia from patched folder, that folder is not a dumping ground for random files

edit:

Use this to make sure your kexts are up to date:

plugintype=true is already enabled in your config.plist already

you can pop these in terminal:

Code:
sudo pmset -a hibernatemode 0
sudo pmset -a standby 0
sudo pmset -a autopoweroff 0
sudo rm /var/vm/sleepimage
sudo mkdir /var/vm/sleepimage

remove DSDT copia from patched folder, that folder is not a dumping ground for random files

edit:

Use this to make sure your kexts are up to date:
It's not a random file. I've done a modify in ssdt and I saved a copy until I end my test.
Done already this command. Nothing much to do?

It's not a random file. I've done a modify in ssdt and I saved a copy until I end my test.
Done already this command. Nothing much to do?
not sure if you saw my edit but check for kext updates

you can also try something like this:

Will try this. Of course, I update the kext every one week
i noticed you have a sound issue, if you create a new thread in mojave laptop support... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back