Graphics
NVIDIA graphics
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello this is my first post and thanks in advance to anyone who can help I have a Sony vaio vgn-fz470e and I have a 8gig flash drive with Unibeast installed. Lion is the copy from the AppStore, everything starts fine when I boot into the USB and when I choose USB to boot from it starts to boot the apple grey screen with the little spinning circle and after about 15-20 seconds my computer just goes black:( I'm gonna try to insert the windows 7 cd to change to ahci mode which I wasn't able to do since my bios only has very minimal option like time, date and boot order that's basically it it's a Phoenix trusted core, I have been going crazy for 2 days trying to install this really want to have lion on my pc thank you.

Though this more than likely should not be happening, try booting up with an external monitor just to see how it works. I had trouble trying to use anything other than the 1st video out on my desktop, but like I said it shouldnt be happening with a laptop. If I tried to start up with the 2nd DVI port it would start booting up then just go black, but the data was still being sent to my 1st DVI out.

Matt

Hello mlsal1 and thank you I tried that with no success but when I wrote graphicsenabler=no it worked beautifully sorry about this I'm a noob and I didn't know I had to write that command before even clicking USB to boot thanks:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back