Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3
CPU
i7 3.39Ghz
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 3000
Hi!
I'm trying to install El Capitan with Unibeast 8.2.2.
My motherboard is a GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3
The UEFI BIOS version is U1C

I have tried different BIOS settings (as explained on installation guide).
It starts well but after 30 seconds...

photo.JPG

(sorry the picture is not easy to take...)
Does someone knows what to do?

Thank you.

Hi!
I'm trying to install El Capitan with Unibeast 8.2.2.
My motherboard is a GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3
The UEFI BIOS version is U1C

I have tried different BIOS settings (as explained on installation guide).
It starts well but after 30 seconds...

View attachment 207893

(sorry the picture is not easy to take...)
Does someone knows what to do?

Thank you.
you may want to check out this post: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/gigabyte-z68ma-d2h-b3-evga-gtx650.180823/ there maybe some info in there that may help :)

I've already seen this post... but it doesn't solve my problem

o_O Sorry but I'm a little bit lost...

I don't even know what clover is... I thought it was something to do after the installation. (I'm still trying to install El Capitan on a new HD).

o_O Sorry but I'm a little bit lost...

I don't even know what clover is... I thought it was something to do after the installation. (I'm still trying to install El Capitan on a new HD).
you have unibeast usb so you have clover already installed (clover is the bootloader)

put that back in your working mac and run efi mounter (you will find that in the downloads section)

then another icon will appear on your desktop called efi, going by http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/gigabyte-z68ma-d2h-b3-evga-gtx650.180823/ he says to copy his config.plist to the clover folder (over writing the one that is already in there) within efi partition and his kexts to the 10.11 folder (in the kexts folder)

he uses a nivida card and you have hd3000 graphics so you need to use the settings here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/i...-fix-for-os-x-el-capitan-using-clover.176946/ from there

you can edit your config.plist with text wrangler to add that in

that should help you start off

Follow feartech's instructions and you should get the clover configuration sorted out (which is the problem), so don't despair. It takes a bit of tweaking, but you'll get there. Once you are successful loading the El Capitan install from the usb, you'll be set. At that point, after the install you can boot from the usb, copy the config.plist to the /EFI/EFI/CLOVER/clover.plist and tweak it until you're satisfied everything is optimized.

Hi!
It took me some time to do everything you told me to do... (I did everything again from the very beginning). But the install still crashes at the same moment :(
Anyone knows what I can do to fix this problem?

Did you mount the EFI partition on the usb and copy the config.plist from the installation guide to EFI/CLOVER? Since you're installing 10.11, I suggest you delete all the folders in EFI/CLOVER/kexts except Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back