CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I noticed the memory slot fields and CPU details fields are not populated in my clover config. Do I need to populate these fields?

Attachments

• SMBOIS.png
    SMBOIS.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 47
  • CPU.png
    CPU.png
    517.8 KB · Views: 61
I noticed the memory slot fields and CPU details fields are not populated in my clover config. Do I need to populate these fields?

• CCG is for you to edit your config.plist using a Gui method (Mouse and Keyboard and selecting options and rarely typing in)
  • All the SECTIONS on the Top half of CCG screen won't need your equal attention, only selected SECTIONS need to be reviewed and edited .
  • Editing is done to allow CLOVER Bootloader to use the required kexts from the EFI /CLOVER/kexts/Other of your macOS Installer USB to be Injected during the boot from CBM screen and beyond in an orderly manner to make use of the onboard devices to facilitate booting of Installer Disk to its destination screen (macOS Utilities>Disk Utilities)
  • The SECTIONS to be reviewed and edited are shown in Green rectangles and the ones you can ignore even looking at, are enclosed in RED Rectangles in the uploaded image of CCG Screen
  • Hope this helps

Attachments

• 1.CCG_config.plist Editing.png
    1.CCG_config.plist Editing.png
    258.3 KB · Views: 62
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back