Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey guys well i got a problem I was running Novabench and my CPU information isn't shown correctly i have an Intel i7 860 when i use system profiler the cpu info is shown as Intel i7 2.81 Ghz.
-s.tiff
I think it affects my benchmarks perf :s also i would like my GTX 480 to be shown as GTX 480 the benchmark scores are correct tho its just visual that i want to fix (for info i also use an EFI string and under ROM Revision it shows nVidia GeForce GTX 480 OpenGL Engine [EFI]
Thanks guys i hope somebody would help me and btw for my GTX im using the Nvidia Driver included in multibeast
Edit: Fixed i simply overclocked my CPU to 3.2 and its finally working

Attachments

• -s.tiff
    637.5 KB · Views: 132
What clock speed are you expecting to see? A quick google of the i7 860 shows me it's a 2.8ghz chip. Do you have it overclocked and it's not showing the higher clock speed?

MisterK said:
Hey guys well i got a problem I was running Novabench and my CPU information isn't shown correctly i have an Intel i7 860 when i use system profiler the cpu info is shown as Intel i7 2.81 Ghz.
-s.tiff
I think it affects my benchmarks perf :s also i would like my GTX 480 to be shown as GTX 480 the benchmark scores are correct tho its just visual that i want to fix (for info i also use an EFI string and under ROM Revision it shows nVidia GeForce GTX 480 OpenGL Engine [EFI]
Thanks guys i hope somebody would help me and btw for my GTX im using the Nvidia Driver included in multibeast
Your "About This Mac" display is correct.

Well guys fixed i did it myself i simply overclocked the cpu to 3.2 and now its showing correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back