Graphics
AMD Radeon 6670
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Ok. first off, I have to say thanks to twmulloy for posting that Dual GFX code up, I got my 9800GT and 9600GSO working, triple-monitor setup.

Now second thing, in my system profiler it has these commas after the video card name, how can I get rid of that?

Screenshot2010-03-24at110749AM.png

Also another thing, I can't seem to get my HDMI > DVI adapter working.. (on my 9800GT) HDMI cable from monitor > adapter > DVI on gfx, the whole system freezes, and I get a black screen at boot with it. I've tried putting in the 10.6.1 Resman and 50NAL kext but that doesn't seem to help.

No one knows?

Never seen that before, but then again, I don't think a lot of people use two "odd" cards like you.

HDMI seems to be pot luck from what I can tell, but as I'm not using it, I couldn't tell you what's going on.

Alright, thanks.

Also, would be ok two use two of the same gpu cores but both have different clocks? Theres a 9800GT for 80$ but its slower than the one I have right now and its a from a different manufacture

Edit: Also what is a card that WORKS with HDMI to DVI adapter or has an HDMI connector and works?

Someone else got the same Gigabyte GTS 250 as me working with HDMI, but it was HDMI to HDMI, not using adaptors.

I don't think OS X gives a crap about the clock speed of the cards, as you're not running SLI in OS X.

My 9600GSO has DVI, VGA and HDMI, how would I get my HDMI working on this card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back