Contribute
Register

Countdown Timer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
com_lnx2mac_realtekrtl81xx ethernet address

omg X_X.

one solution?

Trying this and.. I'm having a problem where my USB drive shows in "select a destination" as being unable to install to.

weird.. will try on my macbook.

edit.. able to select usb on my macbook.. wonder whats up with my hack..

sacanabk said:
com_lnx2mac_realtekrtl81xx ethernet address

omg X_X.

one solution?

IT'S GREAT !!! AWESOME work :)

THANKS

What time did Tony release it? I went to sleep, too tired...

Everything seems great so far... I'm currently installing W7, then Lion (have my HD ready)
I'll post how it goes in a couple of hrs.

Thanks again guys for the fantastic work!

Just installed on UD3H with Unibeast, worked great. Left all 4 sticks of ram in (16gb total) for the install without a problem (don't know if that's an old recommendation).

1680x1050 video on HD3000 out of the gate without running multibeast. Network was working right after install until I ran 7.2 combo and Gordo's settings in multibeast then it broke it until I downloaded and installed LnxwMac's driver.

dwl-g510 not working, but to be expected.

Went very smoothly!

Great work all involved. I downloaded 10.7.2 from the MAS this morning and created a new USB :) Decided to do a complete re-install tonight as well and it ran flawlessly. I copied my DSDT, latest Chimera, latest RTL driver from Lnk2Mac and Multi Beast 4.0.3 onto the USB as well so I could do everything at once.

My only issue was the ALC8xx kext doesn't recognise all line outs on the ALC892, so ended up putting the old ALC892 beta kext on as I run a 5.1 system on my machine configured via Audio Midi Setup.

Now I just need to wait for my PowerMac G5 case to arrive and also the other bits for my Apple Bluetooth and wireless solutions :)

Brett

Are you going to mod a G5 case? I have an old G5 just sitting around, last time I researched it I didn't see any elegant mods, everything looked pretty ugly. I'd love to turn the old G5 into a hackintosh.

bwhinnen said:
Now I just need to wait for my PowerMac G5 case to arrive and also the other bits for my Apple Bluetooth and wireless solutions :)

Brett

jayhawknative said:
Are you going to mod a G5 case? I have an old G5 just sitting around, last time I researched it I didn't see any elegant mods, everything looked pretty ugly. I'd love to turn the old G5 into a hackintosh.

I'm still undecided on how I will do the rear yet. The purist in me wants to retain the case front and rear, but the realist thinks a motherboard tray may be the way to go. Once it arrives I'll decide the route I want to take. But anyways a little off topic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back