Contribute
Register

Countdown Timer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mak 1 said:
1 Solution for all.
in USB = Bootloader + Multibeast + Lion Recovery Options.
This my estimation on the release. :) :)

Thank you Devs. You Rock!! :headbang: :headbang: Always new things coming.

Waiting for an official guide but I have hackintosh Lion install USB drive already :) Only thing not working is to boot up the installed OS with the bootloader installed on the USB drive, probably some kext missing that it could easily be found in the rBoot's preboot.dmg. To boot the installed OS I have to use rBoot and install the bootloader and the custom DSDT.

Auto config and set up for Leopard/Lion , based on Mobo and Graphics card from USB :headbang:

Hah, Nice thread. I love all this speculation.

But, of course this wil be a clean install on a Bootable USB. :thumbup:
Its the most logical evolutionary step...

The countdown is gone!
Oh dear...
come on guys! my computer is standing by and waiting for you genius!

I can't wait .............. tek tak tek tak tek tak

I think it will be a image file with both USB and CD compatible with combination of the functions of the rBoot and iBoot.. IMO..

We'll find out in a few days.

tamorgen said:
Oh, he updated it. Giving us more clues. It now says "A new beast is coming..." I think our suspicions are true!

A new beast? USB Beast? USBeast :lol:

A Beast that:

Goes through all of the hardware attached and automatically patches settings, kexts, etc., and if there are no 'known' fix in the library, alerts the user and moves on to a 'custom' installation/setup of Lion/SL. This guarantees 100% operational Hack as long as compatible, known hardware are used. Basically a turn-key Hack-Enabler.

Waiting...!

Whiuiuiuiuiui IM SO ****IN EXCITEEED D: Come on Timer plz hurry up a bit :DDDDDDDDDDD OMFG D: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back