Contribute
Register

Couldn't create installer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone available to help with this please???
So the most likely reason you can use the mouse and not the keyboard is the USB problems that arose a few versions ago. I know it's a pain but you may need to unplug the mouse and plug the keyboard in that port but first try all other ports. After you get the Nvidia web drivers installed you should be able to use the Nvidia card.

So the most likely reason you can use the mouse and not the keyboard is the USB problems that arose a few versions ago. I know it's a pain but you may need to unplug the mouse and plug the keyboard in that port but first try all other ports. After you get the Nvidia web drivers installed you should be able to use the Nvidia card.

I will try this now but if thats the case does that mean I cannot use my mouse and keyboard at the same time ever? or is there a post install fix??

How did you end up creating your USB? With Unibeast or Clover method? Please upload your config.plist here and I'll take a look.

I will try this now but if thats the case does that mean I cannot use my mouse and keyboard at the same time ever? or is there a post install fix??
There are fixes for it see here that can be done in post install phase

How did you end up creating your USB? With Unibeast or Clover method? Please upload your config.plist here and I'll take a look.
Using unibeast as I'm not too experienced. I did a laptop a long time ago but that was it.

Used a different port and they're both working now

I'll take a look at the one for post install for now

Installed nvidia web drivers and rebooted with the card back in and now it stops like before.

And it still only boots through integrated if I use -disablegfxfirmware

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back