Intel Hd 4400
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
IMG_20150201_161450.jpg

Is it something related with AppleACPIPlatform.kext?

Thread moved from General help

Rehabman,

this actually happens on chameleon. I want to stay on chameleon. I have also Mavericks working well with chameleon and yosemite too, but i tried to follow this clover guide and i've messed up. I have to read more about it and only then try something without destroy my "working awesome Laptop"! :D So, i ask you if it is something related with AppleACPIPlatform.kext?

Rehabman,

this actually happens on chameleon. I want to stay on chameleon. I have also Mavericks working well with chameleon and yosemite too, but i tried to follow this clover guide and i've messed up. I have to read more about it and only then try something without destroy my "working awesome Laptop"! :D So, i ask you if it is something related with AppleACPIPlatform.kext?

I'm suggesting you use Clover UEFI...

If you don't want to listen to advice... follow this guide for Unibeast/Chimera: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...-booting-os-x-installer-laptops-unibeast.html

Rehabman,

thnx.
It's not a question about if i listen or not!? I don't have knowledge enough yet to install clover without issues. So, until then, i want to use chameleon. I'm reading, researching and i thank you for the links. But, in the process i have made some mistakes and i don't want to do another yosemite clean installation... for now! I have fixed Mavericks disk and it is working well, but i got this persistant error with yosemite... can you guide me and say something about what i ask above? It is something related with that kext? thnx again.

Rehabman,

thnx.
It's not a question about if i listen or not!? I don't have knowledge enough yet to install clover without issues. So, until then, i want to use chameleon. I'm reading, researching and i thank you for the links. But, in the process i have made some mistakes and i don't want to do another yosemite clean installation... for now! I have fixed Mavericks disk and it is working well, but i got this persistant error with yosemite... can you guide me and say something about what i ask above? It is something related with that kext? thnx again.

You are likely to have more issues installing with Chameleon/Chimera than with Clover.

You have not provided any details on your installation process...

Fixed!
Yes, it was related with that kext.
Thnx for the help, dude.

Fixed!
Yes, it was related with that kext.
Thnx for the help, dude.

Yes, the guide linked by post #5 instructs you to remove /Extra/Extensions/AppleACPIPlatform.kext that Unibeast places on the USB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back