Contribute
Register

Corsair Hydro H100i v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this issue still a problem in Catalina? I know in Mojave I had the sleep and wake in 1 sec thing going on. I don't care about controlling my fans through OSX. I mainly just want the AIO header to remain connected at all times for the RGB changing capabilities. I run a win10 vm with parallels desktop.

Is this issue still a problem in Catalina? I know in Mojave I had the sleep and wake in 1 sec thing going on. I don't care about controlling my fans through OSX. I mainly just want the AIO header to remain connected at all times for the RGB changing capabilities. I run a win10 vm with parallels desktop.
Yes, it is still an issue in Catalina. Other than this minor issue (I run without the USB cable but can plug it in externally for Windows) my dual boot build seems 100% functional. Very happy with it.

You can set the rgb in windows and they should stay. I believe at one point this wasn't possible but it it is now, mine just cycles between two colors not sure though if maybe the color scheme you wan't is a bit more involved.

Compile the attached dsl file and rename it SSDT-GPRW.aml. Add it to Clover/ACPI/Patched then add these values to your config.plist. in ACPI Renames..
Comment - change Method(GPRW,2,N) to XPRW, pair with SSDT-GPRW.aml
Find - 4750525702 Replace - 5850525702

Sleep wake should work fine now with your Corsair H100i. :)

Attachments

• SSDT-GPRW.dsl
    998 bytes · Views: 127
Compile the attached dsl file and rename it SSDT-GPRW.aml. Add it to Clover/ACPI/Patched then add these values to your config.plist. in ACPI Renames..
Comment - change Method(GPRW,2,N) to XPRW, pair with SSDT-GPRW.aml
Find - 4750525702 Replace - 5850525702

Sleep wake should work fine now with your Corsair H100i. :)
Thank you!
This fix worked for me with my new Corsair H115i RGB Platinum. Curiously, to wake it up, I need to press the power on button on my hackintosh case as the keyboard/mouse won't work. Not a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back