1. iBook
  2. iMac
  3. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Other
Hello,
I have discovered that it is my Corsair Commander Pro preventing sleep in my system. When attempting sleep, the computer will sleep for just long enough to let the fans spin down, but then starts back up immediately. Does anyone know of a solution? I really would like this to work.
Thank you for your help and advice!

I have the NZXT one and sleep works fine on Z390, already tested it. The trick I used to make sure didn't collide in OSX was to completely remove the USB port from SSDT (USBInjectAll). I saw on the manual that the X299 should have 2 USB3 ports, are those connected to a single internal hub?

There is also this hub which seems could do the trick.

I'm having issues w/ the corsair H150i... I just put the cooler in this weekend and now it seems I'm not the only one in my house w/ insomnia.

I just got everything up and running correctly ~2 weeks ago thanks to @psedog (really just followed his guide) and as such I used his custom SSDT which "removes" the the USB 2.0 mobo header as u suggested. However, I am still running into the issue of it not allowing the system to sleep.

Could I just unplug the usb header cable from the mob all-together? It seems to me though that removing the USB via the DDST is essentially the same (even though its not currently working :p)?

Also I still have until Apr 14 to return the sucker so I might just get what you have or something even more compatible if there are any recommendations?

I just got everything up and running correctly ~2 weeks ago thanks to @psedog (really just followed his guide) and as such I used his custom SSDT which "removes" the the USB 2.0 mobo header as u suggested. However, I am still running into the issue of it not allowing the system to sleep.
My SSDT has all the 2.0 headers working. I disabled the USB2.0 controller for the onboard Wifi/Bluetooth. I also turned off 2.0 on the 3.0 ports except the front two, effectively making them 3.0/3.1 only.

If you want to disable your motherboard 2.0 header add
"uia_exclude=HS11"
to your boot arguments. That will disable the two USB 2.0 headers on the bottom of the motherboard.
Edit: When I say disable, that means OSX will ignore the ports. They will still be powered.
Also, make sure you guys are on the latest BIOS (or at least F8). One of the biggest culprits to getting our system to sleep properly is not having "OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi" in the drivers64UEFI folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back