Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 770
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Performa
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
You may be able to give it back or buy a AIO liquid cooler.

Type best liquid cooler or something into google and look at comparisons. There you have test results and so on, better than asking here. The Corsair H Series is quite popular.

Hi, I'm after a good cooler as I want to overclock and ensure my CPU lives a long and happy life. Annoyingly I bought high profile RAM so I'm worried about space. I guess I'll probably have to go liquid?

I have:
- Gigabyte UD5H board
- Patriot Viper 3 RAM (http://www.patriotmemory.com/product/detail.jsp?prodline=5&catid=34&prodgroupid=232&id=1321&type=1)
- i7-3770K
- Corsair 500R case

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Im no expert by any means, but as far as liquid cooling is concerned most of the reviews/tests Ive seen done (results) say that the H100i is "the best". It's about $99.99 at both Amazon and Newegg. For what its worth I hope that helps! Good luck!

Thanks Dschijn. Should all these you've listed give me enough clearance for the RAM with the hardware I have? Would you advise one of these over a liquid cooler such as a Corsair H110?

You might want to read reviews of the H100i versus H110, Ive read the H100i is supposedly "better" or "outperforms" the H100. Just thought Id throw that in there fyi, hope it helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back