Graphics
GTX 660ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi! I need extend my OS X 10.11.4 system partition, but disk now in MBR format. How can I convert my disk from MBR to GPT? And would fat32 clover's partition and system works after that?

Hi! I need extend my OS X 10.11.4 system partition, but disk now in MBR format. How can I convert my disk from MBR to GPT? And would fat32 clover's partition and system works after that?

Why are you using MBR?

Note guide for your board: http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...dh67xx-hd3000-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch.html

The old guide (for ML, linked from new guide) has instructions for converting MBR->GPT and GPT->MBR, because at that time I was not using UEFI.

RehabMan, When I started learning about hackintosh installation, I found an manual, where suggested to use MBR, since then I use it... Thanks for link!
Why you don't use UEFI? Are you use legacy booting?

RehabMan, HDD successfully converted to GPT! Despite that I can't change size of system partition(via Disk Utility) because of Windows partition(I suspect) on the same HDD, next to MAC partition...:(

RehabMan, HDD successfully converted to GPT! Despite that I can't change size of system partition(via Disk Utility) because of Windows partition(I suspect) on the same HDD, next to MAC partition...:(

You need to move the partition that is in the way first, of course...

All done! I had to remove win7 partition although... Also in Gparted some warning appeared: Screenshot from 2016-04-22 23?26?15.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back