RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
  4. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
An odd question, to be certain, but here goes.

My Clover config is wonderful, streamlined, and locked down quite nicely. I have the option to boot into OS X (default, after 3 secs) or Windows 10. All other entries are removed.

I'm curious if, while in one side of the OS, if there's any procedure -- script? -- that would enable me to choose which OS to reboot into. For instance, if I'm in OS X but want to restart in Windows 10, can Clover, in some way, be told to do that (and bypass the bootloader screen)?

I'm guessing not, but I figured if anyone knew, it'd be someone here. Thanks in advance for reading and scheming!

An odd question, to be certain, but here goes.

My Clover config is wonderful, streamlined, and locked down quite nicely. I have the option to boot into OS X (default, after 3 secs) or Windows 10. All other entries are removed.

I'm curious if, while in one side of the OS, if there's any procedure -- script? -- that would enable me to choose which OS to reboot into. For instance, if I'm in OS X but want to restart in Windows 10, can Clover, in some way, be told to do that (and bypass the bootloader screen)?

I'm guessing not, but I figured if anyone knew, it'd be someone here. Thanks in advance for reading and scheming!
Apple Menu->System preferences ->Startup disc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back