CPU
X5650
Graphics
HD 7970
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have tried the tips and tricks that I used on 10.13.6 to get this working. Logout/in icloud all devices, rename Kexts, etc. can’t get it working. I ran continuity activation tool in check mode, it told me an improper kext was being used could not fix. Is there something different for Mojave to get this working? Do I need some clover patches now? Before in 10.13.6 getting this to work was easy.

Last edited:
Continuity/Handoff future rely on WiFi/BT card. I tried three cards and Continuity only works with MBA's BCM94360CS2 for me.

Continuity/Handoff future rely on WiFi/BT card. I tried three cards and Continuity only works with MBA's BCM94360CS2 for me.

The consistently best working route does seem to be getting a card out of an actual Mac, for sure. I got a BCM94360CD (similar module but from a 27" iMac) and socketed it into a PCIE adapter board and it works great -- full Continuity features, Apple Watch unlock, everything.

That did not work. I have Airdrop working, continuity activation tool says it is active (but says unknown wifi card - I have the one recommended on here). How do I trouble shoot this further? I keep signing in and out of iCloud, deleting bluetooth prefs and resetting network. I have attached my config. thank you.

Attachments

• config.plist
    6 KB · Views: 195
I finally got Continuity, phone calling, etc working (partially, sort of). I removed The fix up kext and went back to fewest kexts used and it worked. But - I have to manually load the AirPortBrcm.kext using kextstat, and then connect AirDrop (then it works). I think I may have removed a few kexts (screenshot) that is allowing this to work right away. Can you check and see what I am missing, and ways to get back to correct land? Thank you very much.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-30 at 11.24.44 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-30 at 11.24.44 AM.png
    50.2 KB · Views: 469
  • config.plist
    6 KB · Views: 236
What's the best guide for 10.13.6? I bought the FV-T919 and BT and WiFi worked immediately but handoff and dialing do not. Was going to try the continuity activation tool but looks like it's for older OS's (10.10, 11 and 12, not 13). Which is your favorite guide for 10.13.6? Thanks!

What's the best guide for 10.13.6? I bought the FV-T919 and BT and WiFi worked immediately but handoff and dialing do not. Was going to try the continuity activation tool but looks like it's for older OS's (10.10, 11 and 12, not 13). Which is your favorite guide for 10.13.6? Thanks!
What system definition are you using ?

It may be best to read through the official Apple guide and setup all your devices as required.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204681#handoff

Last edited:
Hmmmm. Well after about a day after I didn't do anything - everything now works - Handoff/Continuity, etc. The only issue I am now facing is spontaneous restarts. Console does not show any problems before "Boot time", so not sure what is causing them. Going to test and try and clean up my clover boot USB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back