i3-8100
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone,
I'm a new user and I'm trying to create my first hackintosh with Mojave, but I found some difficulties and I can not continue:
1) I created the key (USB 2.0) using Unibeast
2) I set the Bios following the guide
2) I inserted the stick in a USB 2.0 port and made the boot and choose the USB stick, Clover started
3) I started the installation of Mojave and I opened the disk utility, I formatted the SSD choosing "Mac OS Extended (Journaled)", I came out of the disk utility and started the installation of Mojave selecting as destination the freshly prepared SSD.
4) The installation starts regularly and the system reboots, I return to the clover and this time I start Mojave from the SSD, the apple appears and the installation of Mojave starts again, but after about 40 seconds the system reboots, returning to clover and referring to Mojave suffering from the SSD always happens the same thing.

I enclose the images in verbose mode.

I tried to make some changes to the Bios but without success.

My system is as follows:
Gigabyte H370M HD3 GSM
Intel i3-8100
Integrated graphics
8GB RAM 2400
Crucial SSD 250GB

Thank you all

Attachments

• image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    770.4 KB · Views: 53
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    601.2 KB · Views: 62
  • img_1-min.png
    img_1-min.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 66
Hi everyone,
I'm a new user and I'm trying to create my first hackintosh with Mojave, but I found some difficulties and I can not continue:
1) I created the key (USB 2.0) using Unibeast
2) I set the Bios following the guide
2) I inserted the stick in a USB 2.0 port and made the boot and choose the USB stick, Clover started
3) I started the installation of Mojave and I opened the disk utility, I formatted the SSD choosing "Mac OS Extended (Journaled)", I came out of the disk utility and started the installation of Mojave selecting as destination the freshly prepared SSD.
4) The installation starts regularly and the system reboots, I return to the clover and this time I start Mojave from the SSD, the apple appears and the installation of Mojave starts again, but after about 40 seconds the system reboots, returning to clover and referring to Mojave suffering from the SSD always happens the same thing.

I enclose the images in verbose mode.

I tried to make some changes to the Bios but without success.

My system is as follows:
Gigabyte H370M HD3 GSM
Intel i3-8100
Integrated graphics
8GB RAM 2400
Crucial SSD 250GB

Thank you all

My suggestions are:

• If you have any other SATA disks other than the Target SSD for MacOS Mojave, DISCONNECT them all
  • If you have any other Devices in the USB ports Other than the macOS Mojave Installer Flash disk, DISCONNECT them All.
  • Reboot using your current USB installer Disk
  • Enter BIOS setup screens.
  • Press F-12 Key to set your USB Installer Disk's FAT32 Formatted EFI partition to get ready and automatically Capture the screen in view [from Left to Right]
    • Don't worry about your CLOVER FileTree in its EFI Partition; it will be safe in the EFI folder.
  • The screen will give an "OK" prompt to press ENTER key to Capture and Save that Screen Image to the EFI Partition (not EFI Folder in it).
    • Don't worry, EFI Partition has plenty of blank space to store the captured 10-12 screen shots in BMP format
  • Once you finish capturing all the Screen shots, which will show what you have chosen for booting the disk, pressing F10, reboot the PC and reach Gigabyte Splash screen and then Force Shut down
  • Take the USB installer to the MAC/Hack you can view its contents
  • In that computer perform the bulleted steps you can find here->#4
  • Once you mount the EFI partition as shown there the first thing you will see are the numbered list of BIOS screen captures (in BMP Format)
  • Open each screen in Preview and click File> Export..
  • In the next screen change the File Name: from number to meaningful Unique Label (Ex: Boot Option Priorities|Peripherals|Chipsets) and Format: to PNG or JPG ( because BMP not allowed in the Forum) and save to Desktop.
  • Upload the Compressed(zipped) CLOVER and Edited BIOS shots to the Forum
  • Let someone check and see any clues in BIOS and CLOVER for your boot problems.

Thanks for your help.
1) I disconnected the second SSD drive.
2) At the USB ports in addition to the macOs installation key I also have the keyboard and mouse, I had to leave them
3) I have performed the file that you have described to me and I attach the files that I have obtained

Thanks again

Attachments

• bios.png
    bios.png
    310.7 KB · Views: 66
  • chipset.png
    chipset.png
    288.9 KB · Views: 57
  • CLOVER.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 50
  • mit.png
    mit.png
    299.3 KB · Views: 54
  • peripherals.png
    peripherals.png
    305.5 KB · Views: 44
  • peripherals_2.png
    peripherals_2.png
    278.8 KB · Views: 44
  • peripherals_3.png
    peripherals_3.png
    277.4 KB · Views: 42
  • peripherals_4.png
    peripherals_4.png
    288.8 KB · Views: 45
  • peripherals_5.png
    peripherals_5.png
    274.5 KB · Views: 43
  • peripherals_6.png
    peripherals_6.png
    319.4 KB · Views: 43
  • power.png
    power.png
    303 KB · Views: 50
  • system.png
    system.png
    292.5 KB · Views: 55
Thanks for your help.
1) I disconnected the second SSD drive.
2) At the USB ports in addition to the macOs installation key I also have the keyboard and mouse, I had to leave them
3) I have performed the file that you have described to me and I attach the files that I have obtained

Thanks again
I have checked your BIOS and CLOVER.
Your Graphics chosen in the Profile Hardware is Intel HD Graphics 630. But your BIOS has ENABLED PCIE.
There are other deficiencies in CLOVER/kexts/Other and config.plist
I have edited the screen captures I found problems and uploaded with comments.

Attachments

• 1.BIOS_Peripherals.png
    1.BIOS_Peripherals.png
    334.6 KB · Views: 68
  • 2.BIOS _Chipset.png
    2.BIOS _Chipset.png
    289.4 KB · Views: 62
  • 3.BIOS_Power.png
    3.BIOS_Power.png
    247.1 KB · Views: 73
  • 2.config.plist_ACPI.png
    2.config.plist_ACPI.png
    344 KB · Views: 73
  • 3.config.plist_Boot.png
    3.config.plist_Boot.png
    268.3 KB · Views: 70
  • 4.config.plist_Devices.png
    4.config.plist_Devices.png
    233.1 KB · Views: 75
  • 5.config.plist_Gui.png
    5.config.plist_Gui.png
    221.2 KB · Views: 56
  • 6.config.plist_Graphics.png
    6.config.plist_Graphics.png
    215.7 KB · Views: 70
  • 7.config.plist_Kernel & kext Patches.png
    7.config.plist_Kernel & kext Patches.png
    203.8 KB · Views: 68
  • 8.config.plist_Rt Variables_CsrActiveConfig.png
    8.config.plist_Rt Variables_CsrActiveConfig.png
    258.1 KB · Views: 65
  • 9.config.plist_SMBIOS.png
    9.config.plist_SMBIOS.png
    254.3 KB · Views: 66
  • 10.config.plist_System Parameters.png
    10.config.plist_System Parameters.png
    262.8 KB · Views: 74
  • 1.CLOVER FileTree.png
    1.CLOVER FileTree.png
    149.6 KB · Views: 72
Hello,
thanks to the advice received and following them to the letter I was able to install Mojave and start it, I then installed Multibeast to start directly from SSD.
Here the first problem, at about half the apple loading the monitor loses the signal, so I restarted from Clover on USB and I copied the config.plist from USB to SSD and also the relative kext.
In this way Mojave starts, but I have problems with the GPU, first I only have 7MB of acceleration graphics and then I have problems with visualization for example in the Safari panels (see photo).

I tried to make some changes with Clover configurator to solve the problem and I noticed that if in the Devices menu I delete the value in the IntelGFX field I get back the problem of the signal loss of the monitor during the loading with the apple.

I tried to follow this guide to install and configure WhateverGreen
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/an-idiots-guide-to-lilu-and-its-plug-ins.260063/
Also in this case when I restart I lose the signal to load the apple, I had to remove the parameters entered with the guide and restore the IntelGFX field in order to start Mojave from SSD but without solving the problems with the GPU.

What advice?

Thank you

Attachments

• gpu.png
    gpu.png
    57.9 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_6765.JPG
    IMG_6765.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 36
I have checked your BIOS and CLOVER.
Your Graphics chosen in the Profile Hardware is Intel HD Graphics 630. But your BIOS has ENABLED PCIE.
There are other deficiencies in CLOVER/kexts/Other and config.plist
I have edited the screen captures I found problems and uploaded with comments.
Hello,
thanks to the advice received and following them to the letter I was able to install Mojave and start it, I then installed Multibeast to start directly from SSD.
Here the first problem, at about half the apple loading the monitor loses the signal, so I restarted from Clover on USB and I copied the config.plist from USB to SSD and also the relative kext.
In this way Mojave starts, but I have problems with the GPU, first I only have 7MB of acceleration graphics and then I have problems with visualization for example in the Safari panels (see photo).

I tried to make some changes with Clover configurator to solve the problem and I noticed that if in the Devices menu I delete the value in the IntelGFX field I get back the problem of the signal loss of the monitor during the loading with the apple.

I tried to follow this guide to install and configure WhateverGreen
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/an-idiots-guide-to-lilu-and-its-plug-ins.260063/
Also in this case when I restart I lose the signal to load the apple, I had to remove the parameters entered with the guide and restore the IntelGFX field in order to start Mojave from SSD but without solving the problems with the GPU.

What advice?

Thank you
  • Your post is well written and therefore very easy to understand the current problem you are facing in the Post- installation phase of Mojave Hard disk after you followed the suggested changes in BIOS and CLOVER in the macOSMojave USB Installer disk at #4.
  • I understand you had initially used Multibeast11.0.1 as the Post-Install All -in- One CLOVER +Kext+ config.plist installation tool.
  • That resulted in loss of Display during reboot.
  • Therefore you had to use the original macOSMojave USB Installer to boot the System Disk from CBM screen to Login screen and Desktop as a Rescue boot tool.
  • You then copied and pasted the config.plist from the USB installer to the macOSMojave SSD's CLOVER
  • The USB Installer's config.plist in the SSD's CLOVER, solved the System Disks's Booting problem
  • But you found the Graphics card lacking its full Resolution showing only 7MB VRAM. This is the current problem
  • You tried to solve it using jaymonkey's GUIDE. Apparently you did not succeed.

• First of all let me confess, my posted fixes in #4. were meant only to get you a CLOVER sufficient to complete the installation with Basic Video as I did not know for your Coffee Lake System using Intel HD630, the Fake ID and ig-platform-id you may eventually require for full Video Resolution.
  • I don't know why you failed with Jaymonkey's GUIDE.
  • To know more, I want you to upload the SSD's current CLOVER as a Zipped file.
    • You current CLOVER in the macOSMojaveSSD is an amalgam of Multibeast CLOVER and config.list I put together in the macOSMojave USB Installer for you. If you can visualize Config.plist as a Pilot and the CLOVER as the Aircraft, this Pilot has to fly an unfamiliar plane to reach the Desktop. If this CLOVER Aircraft has different controls in its "Other" folder, the flight is not going to be very smooth!

• Let us check the WHOLE CLOVER before deciding the next best step.
  • If you think it is a logical approach, use the steps in #4 but substitute your SSD to get the CLOVER NOT the USB Installer the bulleted steps indicated in that page.
  • If that fails or an alternate option for you even without checking your current CLOVER is to follow the advice given by P1LGRIM

After three days of tests I finally managed to solve.
I followed this guide here:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-general-framebuffer-patching-guide-hdmi-black-screen-problem.269149/
Basically I found that for macOS all the video connectors on the motherboard are DisplayPort, but I was connected with an HDMI connector, so it was necessary with a patch through Hakingtool to explain to macOS the type of the various connectors.
Following the guide I would need an external video card to follow but fortunately there were some patches of compatible motherboards including mine so I just copy the code in config.plist solving. Now I have VRAM and I do not have any graphic problems anymore ...
Thanks, now I dedicate myself to the Audio and USB part

After three days of tests I finally managed to solve.
I followed this guide here:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-general-framebuffer-patching-guide-hdmi-black-screen-problem.269149/
Basically I found that for macOS all the video connectors on the motherboard are DisplayPort, but I was connected with an HDMI connector, so it was necessary with a patch through Hakingtool to explain to macOS the type of the various connectors.
Following the guide I would need an external video card to follow but fortunately there were some patches of compatible motherboards including mine so I just copy the code in config.plist solving. Now I have VRAM and I do not have any graphic problems anymore ...
Thanks, now I dedicate myself to the Audio and USB part
Congrats:clap: CaseySJ GUIDE has helped a lot of Intel 300 Series Graphics Issues and an Excellent Source as 'Final Court of Appeal' when everything else fails to settle a Graphics issue!

Hi everyone,
I used the system a few days and it seems to be quite stable; I only have some difficulty starting and stopping.
When starting up I always have a kernel panic, macOS starts regularly on the second-third or fourth attempt.
At the stop instead the kernel panic manifests itself every time.
I saved all the error logs using the tool provided here:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/tool-generate-proper-problem-reporting-files.235953/

How can I solve?

Also I was looking for a guide or manual to read and understand the various logs and explain how to solve them ... does anyone know where I can find them?

I attach the log files

Thank you

Attachments

• debug_4745.zip
    2 MB · Views: 43
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back