Motherboard
MSI Z370i Pro Gaming Carbon AC
CPU
i3-8100
Graphics
RX 460
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
What are the must or settings needed to be changed or added on the config.plist after generating a ssdt using the ssdtPRGen script?
There's no much info about this. I have searched most forums and threads but eft with the same question unanswered.
It does seem to work by just dropping the ssdt into the EFI folder as I'm seeing in Intel PowerGadget but still was wondering if there should be additional settings needed to be done for it to function properly.

This is my current specs in case this question varies from hardware configuration.
Intel i5-6500
Intel HD530 - currently using as primary
Gigabyte RX460 - connected on machine but not connected to any display. (I don't like the boot to black screen issue)
Asus Z170i Pro Gaming

TIA.

What are the must or settings needed to be changed or added on the config.plist after generating a ssdt using the ssdtPRGen script?
There's no much info about this. I have searched most forums and threads but eft with the same question unanswered.
It does seem to work by just dropping the ssdt into the EFI folder as I'm seeing in Intel PowerGadget but still was wondering if there should be additional settings needed to be done for it to function properly.

This is my current specs in case this question varies from hardware configuration.
Intel i5-6500
Intel HD530 - currently using as primary
Gigabyte RX460 - connected on machine but not connected to any display. (I don't like the boot to black screen issue)
Asus Z170i Pro Gaming

TIA.

The only change that would be required would be if you're using SortedOrder, and SSDT.aml was not listed there, you would need to add it.

The only change that would be required would be if you're using SortedOrder, and SSDT.aml was not listed there, you would need to add it.

I only have one ssdt, that is the power management ssdt from the ssdtPRGen script. I have no entry on the SortedOrder box, should I add it? Or this is only necessary if I have multiple ssdts?

I only have one ssdt, that is the power management ssdt from the ssdtPRGen script. I have no entry on the SortedOrder box, should I add it? Or this is only necessary if I have multiple ssdts?

SortedOrder is only needed to insure patched OEM SSDTs load in the correct order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back