CPU
2.4 GHz Intel Core i5
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
After updating form OS X to macOS Sierra clover configurator shows error message "I can't find config.plist" I don't know why clover configurator shows this error I have successfully booted everything seems working battery patch my profile my serial number shows correctly which I mention in config.plist file. This error hasn't show in Elcapitan. I don't understand this is a bootloder error, clover configurator error because my config.plist in my EFI partition.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-25 at 3.29.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-25 at 3.29.06 PM.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 294
Last edited:
After updating form OS X to macOS Sierra clover configurator shows error message "I can't find config.plist" I don't know why clover configurator shows this error I have successfully booted everything seems working battery patch my profile my serial number shows correctly which I mention in config.plist file. This error hasn't show in Elcapitan. I don't understand this is a bootloder error, clover configurator error because my config.plist in my EFI partition.
Clover Configurator tries to detect the location of the currently booted config.plst on launch. Since, presumably, your EFI partition is not mounted in macOS after boot, Clover Configurator cannot find it, and is offering to mount the EFI partition for you in that dialog window. It's not an error with Clover; you can safely ignore the dialog, or click to not show the message again.

Clover Configurator tries to detect the location of the currently booted config.plst on launch. Since, presumably, your EFI partition is not mounted in macOS after boot, Clover Configurator cannot find it, and is offering to mount the EFI partition for you in that dialog window. It's not an error with Clover; you can safely ignore the dialog, or click to not show the message again.
means everything is okay. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back