i7 2600K @ 4.3 Ghz
Graphics
2x GTX 660Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey everyone!

Since I'm a computer nut like everyone else here, I love how they both work and look. However, it seems that most PC cases tend to be large black monoliths and after awhile they tend to look...well...boring in my mind. So in my spare time I like to come up with concept case ideas and I felt like sharing them with everyone.

Im still not entirely sure how this thread is going to run, I'm considering keeping this as a running blog, updating the first post with new designs while keeping the old ones below.

Let me know what you guys think!

Ncrypt
This design was based around a water cooling block for the CPU which will draw air in from the top and well as the front. The case is intended for high CPU loads and low graphical usage due to its minimal air flow. Also there is no room for a CD drive, the decision for this was based around USB boot/installer drives becoming more popular as an installation method rather than CDs/DVDs.​
ncrypt__concept_computer_case__by_complxdesign-d4it25m.png
ncrypt_features_and_details_by_complxdesign-d4it2tw.png

All designs are protected under Creative Commons​

I love the front panel design! Very nice! :thumbup:

Awesome design, would love to have one with the top as a cooler setup.

Great job!

Where do you plan to store the SSD? (If you use one for boot, that is.)

Put another 140mm next to the PSU on the floor. That should add even more air flow.

Having two low-powered 120mm at the front should also do the trick, but it really depends.

Here is a nice list for 120mm silent fans, so just in case you plan to go the Silent Way (should be as good as 140's, but much more cheaper).
http://www.silentpcreview.com/article832-page3.html

As for PSU Sharkoon SilentStorm CM are extremely silent and modular and etc...highly recommended, too. ;)

Would like space for a DVD/cd drive

love the rubber cutouts for cable routing mmmmmmmmm :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back