Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey guys,

Getting my Hackintosh bug-free has been a true uphill battle.

I'm slowly getting there, but now am up to my next problem. That being that the computer falls asleep, then wakes straight back up in a never-ending cycle.

The logs show a wake up reason of xhc1 which points to USB, and most noteably the bluetooth. However I've tried unplugging all usb devices completely, and it still gets woken up.

The only other 'usb' thing that's plugged in is my h80i water cooler to the usb on the motherboard. Is there any chance this is causing the problem?

Has anyone else had a similar issue? Is there a way to prevent this happening?

Hey Beelzebozo, I wasn't sure that would help answer the question though.

I've already tried patching a DSDT for the mobo from the gigabyte repository.

gigabyte z87x-ud5h
GTX 770 4gb
Black Edition 850w Corsair PSU
2x8gb Corsair 1600s
And an h80i water cooler

Or wake from Lan enabled in the bios? Another potential issue could be "Power alarm" or "Power on after power failure" settings in the bios.

Yes I do have that switched on. But I have tried it with that switched off as well to be fair.

Or wake from Lan enabled in the bios? Another potential issue could be "Power alarm" or "Power on after power failure" settings in the bios.

DAMN I thought you were onto something Koalaman, I just disabled them, but still no cigar sadly. Still switching right back on when it goes to sleep.

Could you please post pictures of your bios pages?

Sure buddy, here are some pics of the bios settings, sorry for bad quality, but you can read them :)

Attachments

• scr1.jpg
    scr1.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 73
  • scr2.jpg
    scr2.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 101
  • scr3.jpg
    scr3.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 84
  • scr4.jpg
    scr4.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 101
  • scr5.jpg
    scr5.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 114
  • scr6.jpg
    scr6.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 100
  • scr7.jpg
    scr7.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 98
  • scr8.jpg
    scr8.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 91
Try changing next boot after AC loss to "Disabled" if you can. Also, can you disable secure boot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back