Radeon HD 7770
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey!
I have some problems with my new installed mountain lion.
The first problem is, that I am only be able to boot with -v -x PCIRootUID=0. My screen before the root looks like this:
IMG_0091.jpg

The next problem is, thaht I have flickering screen in many apps, bot most in safari. I use my build in hd4000. Is there a solution for this?

My Bios Setting are the following:
IMG_0085.jpgIMG_0086.jpgIMG_0087.jpgIMG_0088.jpgIMG_0089.jpg
And here is my Unibeast settings:
Screen Shot 2013-06-18 at 4.32.00 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2013-06-18 at 4.32.10 PM.jpg

The third thing, that I have a Sapphire AMD HD7770 VGA card, do you think, is it possible to get this device work with my hardvare? I read that I have to midyfie my bios setting to use integrated to boot, but plog my monitor into the hd7770, but with my problems (only bootable with -v -x PCIRootUID=0) it isn't possible yet.

My hardware is:
CPU: Intel core i7- 3770
Motherboard: Gigabyte B75M-D3H
SSD: OCZ Vertex3- 60 GB
VGA: Intel HD 4000

I appropriate your answers!

Some observations, Paulo92. In the first screen your system halted waiting for DSMOS to arrive. This means that you are almost home.

The flickering, especially when you change wallpaper, is something I've experienced in safe boot. It goes away when a good MultiBeast is installed.

I understand from sources here that VGA stopped being supported by Apple in Lion. I don't know if a DVI-D to VGA adapter will work. Check to see if that card is supported.

Regarding BIOS:
xHCI Mode should be AUTO, not "Smart Auto."
Init Display First should be IGFX until you install the graphics card, then PEG or PCI depending on where you installed it on the mobo.

Something seems odd about your Boot Options Priorities. Option #1 is your main drive as a UEFI, but you have Option #2 as P0 which should make it want to boot first. Option#3 is your optical drive which is okay. You could be having conflicts with your first two drives. I would suggest removing the SATA cable to your second drive until everything is working. You might consider making the second drive Option #3.
I usually disable Intel Virtualization Technology, but it hasn't seemed to effect me either way.

In MultiBeast: It mostly looks okay.
Does your board need a DSDT?
Also, Should PCI Root ID Fix be clicked when you don't have a graphic card installed? I don't know what it does. It seems to be setting your UEFI main disk as the boot disk. If you disabled your second drive in BIOS, you shouldn't need it. Should you?
In Disk, shouldn't 3rd Party SATA be clicked?
If you have a SSD, shouldn't you enable the 10.8.3 trim patch?
in Misc, I have been clicking "NullCPUpowerManagement" and USB 3.0 - Universal. I don't know if they apply to you.
In custom.../Boot options, I haven't been clicking Graphics Enabler=No, but I have a 1920x1080 display, so I have been clicking 1080p Display (that got rid of my flicker.) Also, I click Power Management Hibernate Mode/Desktop
In System Definitions, I use Mac Pro/ Mac Pro 3, 1

I recently downloaded Chameleon Wizard and ran it. Not much change for me, but they have some nifty themes. If you continue to have problems you might read up on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back