Graphics
nvidia 770 gtx
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi all. Extreme noob here. I finally was able to get Yosemite installed with the new uni beast version that was released. Now after the install I followed the instructions to boot back with the USB and this time select Yosemite to complete the installation. I am posting this from my mobile. Below is a picture attached of my screen. I cannot continue to complete the installation and run multi beast because there is no power. I have tried different USB ports. The lights on my mouse show then die out immediately.

Can someone please help me? I've been struggling for months to get this up and running and now I am almost there! Thanks!! 20150206_145616.jpg20150206_145616.jpg20150206_145616.jpg
not sure if the attachment worked but it's the screen to choose your language after install

Asus h97 plus
i5
16 gb ram
crucial ssd
nvidia gtx 770

Madkatz rat 5 mouse
corsair keyboard

Hello everybody I am posting this from my Hackintosh! I went into my BIOS settings where it said USB Legacy : enabled, I changed it to Auto and was able to complete the install. Power was sent to my keyboard and mouse.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back