Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Intel core i5 6300hq 2.3/3.2 ghz
CPU
gl752vw-t4036d
Graphics
NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 960M and Intel HD graphics 530
Hi guys,

first of all you have to excuse my english, I hope this doesn't make me completely incomprehensible...

then, I already red other posts about the ASUS GL752VW, but i open my own thread to be sure that differencies of my t4036d version will not ruin the compatibility for a hackintosh.. Just a "yes you can try" or a "no forget it" could help me.

My objective is to mount a dual boot win 10 / Mavericks computer because i need logic pro and pro tools for my work, other than that i don't care about all this f***ing Apple world.
Does my actual computer could work with mavericks?

is this i5 a problem? What about this 6300hq rather than 6700hq?

Can you draw my attention to small and important differences you have if you own the top model to mine?
I gave you all i could about my computer, so if you can help me on a thing or an other it would be nice, and if i forgot a relevant information, please ask me about it.

I think I will update this post anyway to share my experiences, it could be useful.

(I repost my additional harware just in case you couldn't read it on my description)

Sound card: - nvidia virtual audio device (wdm)

Network card: Intel dual band wireless-AC 7265

IDE ATA/ATAPI controlers: Intel 100 series/C230 Chipset Family SATA AHCI

Hi guys,

first of all you have to excuse my english, I hope this doesn't make me completely incomprehensible...

then, I already red other posts about the ASUS GL752VW, but i open my own thread to be sure that differencies of my t4036d version will not ruin the compatibility for a hackintosh.. Just a "yes you can try" or a "no forget it" could help me.

My objective is to mount a dual boot win 10 / Mavericks computer because i need logic pro and pro tools for my work, other than that i don't care about all this f***ing Apple world.
Does my actual computer could work with mavericks?

is this i5 a problem? What about this 6300hq rather than 6700hq?

Can you draw my attention to small and important differences you have if you own the top model to mine?
I gave you all i could about my computer, so if you can help me on a thing or an other it would be nice, and if i forgot a relevant information, please ask me about it.

I think I will update this post anyway to share my experiences, it could be useful.

(I repost my additional harware just in case you couldn't read it on my description)

Sound card: - nvidia virtual audio device (wdm)

Network card: Intel dual band wireless-AC 7265

IDE ATA/ATAPI controlers: Intel 100 series/C230 Chipset Family SATA AHCI

Mavericks does not support your Skylake hardware. You need at least El Capitan.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Pay attention the Skylake info in the FAQ. It is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back