Contribute
Register

Compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you able to boot without your USB flash drive now?

Does About This Mac still show 7MB VRAM?

No I can't, and yes it does

I do have Linux installed on another drive. Can I use GRUB to chain load to OS X?

Do I need to have the Mac HD on the SATA0 port on my Mother board? Also, do I need to create a separate partition on my Mac OS drive that is fat32 to install everything on? When I try to boot off the Mac OS drive, it says boot0:test (about 3 times), then boot0:GPT, then boot0:test a few times, then it finally says boot0:error

When you installed macOS, did you use Disk Utility to initialize the drive?

Yes. Just like the install guide said to do

It doesn't make sense why you are unable to boot Clover from the internal drive...

I'm at a loss...

Do I need to have the Mac HD on the SATA0 port on my Mother board? Also, do I need to create a separate partition on my Mac OS drive that is fat32 to install everything on? When I try to boot off the Mac OS drive, it says boot0:test (about 3 times), then boot0:GPT, then boot0:test a few times, then it finally says boot0:error
You cannot get the Boot:0 Error when you boot with Clover.

Update. Reinstalled OS X. Was able to get it to recognize my graphics card properly by removing the nv_drv=1 flag from the USB stick boot options. Still cannot get to boot off the HDD. Should I have selected MASTER BOOT RECORD during install instead of GPT partition table?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back