Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
  2. Other
Hi ! Good news, for once !

I just bought the other day a Netgear N150 Wireless USB Micro Adapter (WNA1000M), and I'd like to report that its perfectly working, on a constant 80% signal strength, with two rooms and 3 walls between the router and my White Snow Server Build (see sig). I use the Realtek Utility, which is way better then the Ralink utility (crapware IMO). It is base on the Realtek RTL8188CUS primary chip. It was recognized in System profiler even before installing the Utility as a Netgear 802.11n WLAN Adapter. No Airport at the moment. I'd like it to use Airport...

Too bad I cant get my TRENDNet TEW-643PI N 300MB to work... It's on a Realtek RTL8190 primary chip and a Realtek RTL8256 secondary chip...

Anyway, I wanted to report the success.
Clovel

Hi ! Good news, for once !

I just bought the other day a Netgear N150 Wireless USB Micro Adapter (WNA1000M), and I'd like to report that its perfectly working, on a constant 80% signal strength, with two rooms and 3 walls between the router and my White Snow Server Build (see sig). I use the Realtek Utility, which is way better then the Ralink utility (crapware IMO). It is base on the Realtek RTL8188CUS primary chip. It was recognized in System profiler even before installing the Utility as a Netgear 802.11n WLAN Adapter. No Airport at the moment. I'd like it to use Airport...

Too bad I cant get my TRENDNet TEW-643PI N 300MB to work... It's on a Realtek RTL8190 primary chip and a Realtek RTL8256 secondary chip...

Anyway, I wanted to report the success.
Clovel

i need driver for netgear n150

Works great with my 'NucIntosh' intel NUC D54250WYK.

Does it work with Yosemite?

Thanks!

I didn't buy the netgear but i bought the dw 121 which has the same chip and it works with the driver provided on dlink's website.(Using 10.10.1)

Maybe you guys could try using that?

Any success? I too am trying to get this USB adapter working on Yosemite, but can't seem to find anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back