Contribute
Register

Compatability for Asus x450C

Status
Not open for further replies.
See link in post #12 for better config.plist/proper Clover setup.

hello I've tried various settings and I get the "Missing Transport Controller Bluetooth" message

hello I've tried various settings and I get the "Missing Transport Controller Bluetooth" message

Not enough information to tell for sure... The last message displayed is usually NOT the most important.

But you probably have a graphics issue. Make sure your config.plist is correct with regard to graphics hardware/configuration.

I followed this instruction and after installing drivers and other(with MultiBeast) i got this error.
20140901_144936.jpg

Thanks again.I'm trying install mac os 3d day >_<.
He's running only with "-v nv_disable=1 dart=0" and Wi-Fi connection not available.
I'm already thinking that I will make normal installation mac os =(
But maybe i'm least setup Wi-Fi and write flags("-v nv_disable=1 dart=0") in config for auto applying flags.
Can you help me with it?How i can do it?

Thanks again.I'm trying install mac os 3d day >_<.
He's running only with "-v nv_disable=1 dart=0" and Wi-Fi connection not available.
I'm already thinking that I will make normal installation mac os =(
But maybe i'm least setup Wi-Fi and write flags("-v nv_disable=1 dart=0") in config for auto applying flags.
Can you help me with it?How i can do it?

-v is just for verbose boot.
dart=0 is for the case you can't disable VT-d.
nv_disable=1 is to keep nvidia drivers from loading.

You can enter dart=0 and nv_disable=1 in Kernel Flags section of /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist.

WiFi: Depends on having compatible hardware. Use DPCIManager->PCI List to find out what you have. Compatible chipsets and the procedures for making them work are covered here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/network/104850-guide-airport-pcie-half-mini-v2.html

Okay.I just don't understand where i can find any drivers for audio and wifi.Because driver form Multibeast not work.
In last month i save dsdt REPORT

(not english version, but you can see all information).

1. Sound adapter Intel Panther Point HDMI @ Intel Panther Point PCH - High Definition Audio Controller [C-1]
  2. Sound adapter Realtek ALC270 @ Intel Panther Point PCH - High Definition Audio Controller [C-1]

Wifi
    Ralink RT3290 802.11n Wireless Network Adapter PCIRealtek RTL8168/8111 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Adapter (PHY: Realtek RTL8211/8212) PCI

If correctly understood it's my wifi and audio hardware.I see that you are well in this topic.What you advise?

Okay.I just don't understand where i can find any drivers for audio and wifi.Because driver form Multibeast not work.
In last month i save dsdt REPORT

(not english version, but you can see all information).

Sound adapter Intel Panther Point HDMI @ Intel Panther Point PCH - High Definition Audio Controller [C-1]
Sound adapter Realtek ALC270 @ Intel Panther Point PCH - High Definition Audio Controller [C-1]

Look for patched AppleHDA Realtek ALC270.

DSDT patches you need for AppleHDA: https://github.com/RehabMan/Laptop-DSDT-Patch
Apply: "Audio Layout 12" (change layout-id from 12 to the layout-id used by the patched AppleHDA)
Apply: "IRQ Fix"

Determine layout-id from patched AppleHDA.kext:

First you need to know your codec id in decimal. Then look in the Info.plist for AppleHDAHardwareConfig.kext (in PlugIns), find your codec id under HDAConfigDefault (there may be many entries in a sloppy patched AppleHDA or only one). The LayoutID that matches your codec id is the layout id you need.

Wifi
Ralink RT3290 802.11n Wireless Network Adapter PCIRealtek RTL8168/8111 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Adapter (PHY: Realtek RTL8211/8212) PCI

[/COLOR]

Not supported. See link in post #27 for compatible replacements.

No supported...:thumbdown::( Can't change network card in laptop.How can i fix it? Maybe should buy usb wifi adapter?

P.S.When i connecting my notebook with router via Ehternet cabel... notebook shut down 4EVER.I could not turn it on until not connected to the network(220v).
I HOPE THIS INFORMATION HELP SOMEONE IN TOPIC SAVE NOTEBOOK.DON'T DO IT :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back