Contribute
Register

Combined U310/U410 Mavericks Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been asked a couple of times in the thread before links for bios PMPatch are offline

PMPatch 0.5.13
FTK 9.6.1 for Dos
Bootable USB DOS Creator

Can any one point me to this patches? or even better i don't really care about PMPatch i rather prefer if anyone could share wifi whitelist patches or patched bios?

Thanks very much this threat is amazing i have almost 100% working laptop.

By the way it's U410.

It's been asked a couple of times in the thread before links for bios PMPatch are offline

PMPatch 0.5.13
FTK 9.6.1 for Dos
Bootable USB DOS Creator

Can any one point me to this patches? or even better i don't really care about PMPatch i rather prefer if anyone could share wifi whitelist patches or patched bios?

Thanks very much this threat is amazing i have almost 100% working laptop.

By the way it's U410.

You have to upload your bios to the bios mods website, do a quick google search for u410 bios whitelist. There's a couple threads, and I sure hope youre dual booted.

So far i have installed os x on a usb hdd so no modifications to original windows. I have already come across those bios-mod pages but what i don't understand is why each laptop needs its own bios mod and there isn't one to rule theme all?¿?

The reason each bios needs to be individually patched is that we don't have a patched bios flashing tool. Also, every bios has an embedded windows key. Its not too hard.

I've patched bios thanks to a patches.txt provided in bios-mod.

But i still have some troubles. I think I've followed all indications on post #1, changing SMBIOS to MA5.2, generating a ssdt with ssdtPRGen.sh as stated further in the thread as is newer than the one included in ProBookInstaller, also changed C/P-States&SSDT config on chimera, but my system is stuck in x8 Step, maybe I missed something. I'll post both my IOReg and DSDT.dsl

Any help will be very much appreciated.

EDIT: Ethernet Post found, lspci output si RTL8101E/RTL8102E, so better with that kext. Thanks.

Attachments

• REG&TABLES.zip
    396.4 KB · Views: 64
I've patched bios thanks to a patches.txt provided in bios-mod.

But i still have some troubles. I think I've followed all indications on post #1, changing SMBIOS to MA5.2, generating a ssdt with ssdtPRGen.sh as stated further in the thread as is newer than the one included in ProBookInstaller, also changed C/P-States&SSDT config on chimera, but my system is stuck in x8 Step, maybe I missed something. I'll post both my IOReg and DSDT.dsl

Any help will be very much appreciated.

EDIT: Ethernet Post found, lspci output si RTL8101E/RTL8102E, so better with that kext. Thanks.

Use the ProBook Installer to generate your SSDT.

Use the ProBook Installer to generate your SSDT.

Thank you very much now is working. I gues ssdt generated by shellscript was wrong.

If i wold like to learn more of dsdt & ssdt where could I start?

Hello,
I have a i5 u310 touch with hd4000 working fine with mavericks. I would like to install the yosemite on it. is it possible, and is there a complete guide on how to do it? either upgrade or a fresh install. which ever is better. i don't care about my info. i've already created the clover bootable usb with yosemite.

Hey Guys!

I have a lenovo U510 and most things seems to be working after following this great guide.

Unfortunately I can't get my machine to boot without the -x flag.

What all do you guys need from me as far as logs go?

My U510 has a core i5 8gb ram 24GB SSD/750GB HDD. Intel HD4000 graphics

If i try booting normally it just hangs at the apple logo with the spinner.

With -x she boots fine albeit in safe mode.

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back