CPU
i5 10600k
Graphics
RX 580 8GB
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hi every one of you,and mery chrismass first of all.I wondering if any of you monster cant help me with this problem.I don't know if this is the right place so excuse me if i a do a mistake.

this is my spec.
MOBO: Asus p8p67 deluxe with 2103 bios (Yes,I have my DSDT.aml)
CPU:i7 2600k
GPU: EVGA GTX570HD 2.5gb
Monitor: Dell SP2309W connected through HDMI (camera and microphone WORK)
WiFi: Di Link 556 extreme work OOTB (out of the box)

i already install ML 10.8.0 with my USB 8GB created with Unibeast,i have to boot with PCIRootUID=0 flag and continue the installation steps,after arrived to the desktop i installed my kext for audio,ethernet everything work.But i still have a problem that no find any solution.And is this:

If i turned off my computer for 20min or moore at the nex turn on i see the chimera bootloader and when finish the blue bar for 1-2 sec i see this message:

"Error nvidia rom patching failed" "Bad display config bock signature (0xfffbfbef)

The strange thing,at least for me, is that if i turn off my PC pressed the power button and power on again everything gonna be ok,and nothing hapen and i see at last my desktop again.I already do the update to 10.8.2 and nothing change.

So if any of you can't help me with this nigthmare,i will be very happy.Thanks for your time,witouth this great comunity i don't think is possible.... Mery chrismass again

Any solution? Come on guys!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-12-27 at 5.37.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-12-27 at 5.37.36 PM.png
    85.5 KB · Views: 158
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back