CPU
X5650
Graphics
HD 7970
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have enabled the patch in clover, but I still get CMOS reset when waking - sometimes I have to clear the CMOS using the switch before I am able to boot. Do I need to manually do the patch in Terminal and still leave the patch checked in Clover, or what do I need to do to be able to sleep and wake successfully?

What other clover settings are needed along with the patch, if any?

I have checked my DSDT, the changes are not there. The AppleRTC kext needs to be patched. Can I leave the DSDT the way it is, because it is already patched (and I cannot seem to patch a patched DSDT to add the correct settings) - patch a copy of AppleRTC, leave the original where it is, and put the patched kext in Clover? Will this work? Or do I need to also patch the DSDT?

I have checked my DSDT, the changes are not there. The AppleRTC kext needs to be patched. Can I leave the DSDT the way it is, because it is already patched (and I cannot seem to patch a patched DSDT to add the correct settings) - patch a copy of AppleRTC, leave the original where it is, and put the patched kext in Clover? Will this work? Or do I need to also patch the DSDT?

Install patched AppleRTC with MultiBeast. Repair permissions/rebuild caches and reboot.

I am using Clover, will this work with the kext from Multibeast?
Since you are replacing the AppleRTC in S/L/E with the patched one from MultiBeast, yes it will work.

You will need to remember to t this again each time you upgrade to next OS X version.

Thank you very much. That seems to have worked (tried going to sleep, and letting it sleep) both times woke up without going into the previous boot loop. Thank you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back