Contribute
Register

CMD+R Not Working for time machine restore?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS P8H77-I
CPU
I3-3225
Graphics
HD4000 Graphicsenabler=No
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Was trying to SYMLINK My user files to save space on Boot Drive and somehow I ****ed Everything up... Now none of my Projects in Maschine or Logic pro can locate the files... Anyway

I have a backup an hour before this happened, but I searched online and it says CMD+R .. Doesn't work

Is there anyway to type this command into the Multibeast startup screen???

anyone got a solution

Was trying to SYMLINK My user files to save space on Boot Drive and somehow I ****ed Everything up... Now none of my Projects in Maschine or Logic pro can locate the files... Anyway

I have a backup an hour before this happened, but I searched online and it says CMD+R .. Doesn't work

Is there anyway to type this command into the Multibeast startup screen???

Your hack is not a Mac. CMD+R is implemented in Mac firmware.

If you used Clover, you may have a Recovery partition you can boot with Clover. If not, boot the OS X installer (on USB) and use Disk Utility for recovery.

I have time machine, But it wont let me return to an earlier date, Just replace files, But even that doesnt work the way I want it too. I want settings and everything reverted.

I have time machine, But it wont let me return to an earlier date, Just replace files, But even that doesnt work the way I want it too. I want settings and everything reverted.

You can use TimeMachine from the OS X installer to restore to an earlier point.

I tried booting from USB but I GET LIKE ALL BLURRY SCREEN AND ONLY AT THE TOP IS THERE ANY PICTURE... I cant remember how to make it normal screen.

Graphicsenabler=no maybe?? Can anyone help

I tried booting from USB but I GET LIKE ALL BLURRY SCREEN AND ONLY AT THE TOP IS THERE ANY PICTURE... I cant remember how to make it normal screen.

Graphicsenabler=no maybe?? Can anyone help

Try turning off Intel inject. You can do so from the GUI or by setting config.plist/Graphics/Inject/Intel=false.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back