Graphics
Asus GTX560
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello! I have a problem with Clover and I cant find any solution by myself. Hope, someone here can help me with this.

The problem is that I cant boot into Clover from my Install USB with EC. I made it with UniBeast, also tried manually create bootable stick with official Clover installer and every time I get the same error (?): it shows "b1f: init5" forever if I use GTP on USB and "boot: /boot5" if its MBR. Tried the same stick on my laptop and it works fine there. So... Whats can be a problem with my desktop PC?

Additional info. None of this is worked for me:
- I've disabled legacy USB support in BIOS.
- I've tried every single option in official Clover installer for legacy (non-uefi) machines.
- I've tried all variants of file systems on my flash drive.
- I've tried to modify config.plist in Clover (disabled onboard video).
- I've tried to swap boot file on USB stick.

I think a problem can be in Chimera on my main drive with Yosemite, but I think this is so stupid because how then I can test Clover on real working machine? Its my the latest idea in this situation. Please, if you have any solution - give me know. Thank you.

P.S.: GA-P55A-UD3 / i5 760 / GF560GTX (non-ti) / SATA2 port 0/1 1Tb HDD

P55 series boards were the first to have UEFI option in a BIOS update and do not do so well with UEFI. Have you flashed the latest UEFI support from the OEM site for your board?
Have you tried creating your UniBeast Clover installer with Legacy mode instead of EFI and booting with it?
Have you tried with a 16GB USB instead of 8GB?

Easiest way to determine if Clover will boot your machine is to create the UniBeast installer with Legacy Clover. Does it boot to the Clover selection screen?

Going Bald, read my first message carefully please.

// No, I've not tried to update my bios to uefi. I dont know how to do this :(

UPD: There is no UEFI or any BIOS update for my MB on official website.
280928922.png

This is not helped too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back