CPU
15 8250U
Graphics
uhd 620 - Gtx 940mx
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
So seeing the various guides and videos on sierra installation i started my part. i followed the following guide :-

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

but after doing all the steps and setting up BIOS i headed to clover for installation but i am stuck at this

Waiting on <dict ID="0"><key>IOProviderClass</key><string ID="1">IOResources</string><key>IOResourceMatch</key><string ID="2">boot-uuid-media</string></dict>

I tried many boot flags like -v, -x, GaphicsEnabler=NO, PCIRootUID=1 and a lot more but no good you can have a look at my config.plist attached below .

my system configurations are

CPU :- Intel Pentium P6100 @2.00GHz
Graphics :- Intel HD Graphics
Mainboard:- Dell inspiron N4010
OS Installed:- windows 7 , windows 10 (dual boot)

Any type of help is highly appreciable . Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• config.plist
    12.1 KB · Views: 199
So seeing the various guides and videos on sierra installation i started my part. i followed the following guide :-

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

but after doing all the steps and setting up BIOS i headed to clover for installation but i am stuck at this

Waiting on <dict ID="0"><key>IOProviderClass</key><string ID="1">IOResources</string><key>IOResourceMatch</key><string ID="2">boot-uuid-media</string></dict>

I tried many boot flags like -v, -x, GaphicsEnabler=NO, PCIRootUID=1 and a lot more but no good you can have a look at my config.plist attached below .

my system configurations are

CPU :- Intel Pentium P6100 @2.00GHz
Graphics :- Intel HD Graphics
Mainboard:- Dell inspiron N4010
OS Installed:- windows 7 , windows 10 (dual boot)

Any type of help is highly appreciable . Thanks in advance.
Did you ever fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back