sapphire 7950
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi every,

I'm new, and in a major panic. To get to the point, I'm unable to boot up.
I was doing just fine on Yosemite, using Chimera as my bootloader. Someone decides it's smart to try to update to El Capitan, and decides to install Clover on top of everything. Didn't notify me, and I'm stuck with this.

Clover is now my bootloader, and it shows me "Unable to find driver for \ACPI\

I don't really know how to use Clover (I try to put in bootflags like I do normally, nothing happens?)

Any suggestions on a fix?

20151022_122334.jpg

Hi every,

I'm new, and in a major panic. To get to the point, I'm unable to boot up.
I was doing just fine on Yosemite, using Chimera as my bootloader. Someone decides it's smart to try to update to El Capitan, and decides to install Clover on top of everything. Didn't notify me, and I'm stuck with this.

Clover is now my bootloader, and it shows me "Unable to find driver for \ACPI\

I don't really know how to use Clover (I try to put in bootflags like I do normally, nothing happens?)

Any suggestions on a fix?

View attachment 158104

Rules said:
Please use the search function before creating a new topic. The question that you ask may have already been answered

Example Search

So I press space, it takes me to the options of what to use (verbose, safe, etc...) but none of them help me boot. I don't know what to configure to boot at all. To make matters worse, when I try to go to my bios, everything freezes up.

So I press space, it takes me to the options of what to use (verbose, safe, etc...) but none of them help me boot. I don't know what to configure to boot at all. To make matters worse, when I try to go to my bios, everything freezes up.

You should solve your hardware problem before attempting to install the operating system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back