CPU
i9-13900K
Graphics
RX 6800 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello, I hope this is the right sub-forum.

I recently had to do a clean install of my system. Everything is fine except for one or two things:

I try to change the theme under clover configurator but it doesn't work and it defaults to the embedded one, the boot log does show that it loads the theme. Even if I go to the options within the bootloader and change the theme or reload it, then it works, but it still defaults to the embedded theme by default. Changing the config.plist manually doesn't help either.

My 4k display, the theme looks massively stretched out, this doesn't happen when my 1080p display is the primary one.

I am using UEFI mode.

Thank you in advance.

Working on it. BTW, the default Clover screen with is 1080p. So, you'll have to change it to the resolution you want in /EFI/.../config.plist.

Working on it. BTW, the default Clover screen with is 1080p. So, you'll have to change it to the resolution you want in /EFI/.../config.plist.

Thank you, yes I tried changing the resolution, and it did nothing.

Also, to clarify when I said: " the boot log does show that it loads the theme" What I meant is that it "recognizes" the theme it should use but it -still- loads the default embedded theme.

When I said: " Even if I go to the options within the bootloader and change the theme or reload it, then it works, but it still defaults to the embedded theme by default" I meant that with the bootloader loaded, in the OS selection menu I can go to "Options" and change the theme and it works, but that's not a permanent setting or solution.

Anyways, I hope that clarifies my bad sentence structure, I was in a rush when I wrote it :)

load your EFI config.plist in clover configurator

under GUI section "Theme" put your name of theme in the box (assume you already load
the theme to EFI theme folder)

save and reboot

goodluck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back