Contribute
Register

Clover setting Z390-M / I5 9600K to Catalina 10.15.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the boot random panic to memory access, I read in different forum that the problem, is NVRAM not included in Z390 and, and nobody on this forum says need a scrip ! I did not find a complete guide, everyone says it needs the EmuVariableUefi.efi file but nobody says nvram.plist.
Who uses Z390 how can it be used correctly?

Now my new Hakintosh works perfectly but certainly not thanks to this forum. Hardly anyone who answers and helps

Hi There, did you get the onboard graphics working in the end? Would you min sharing your EFI? I have tried everything to try and get the onboard graphics working but no luck yet. Thanks!

Your connectors may need fixing. Please see the following link:

Your connectors may need fixing. Please see the following link:

Thank's I've tried every bus ID, it seems 0x004 is the one for me, however the display is still black. I have been screensharing into the machine and all seems to be working as it should with full acceleration. Just not output on display. My board has only 1 hdmi port. In system preferences it recognises all the details of my display over HDMI, just doesnt output anything

Thank's I've tried every bus ID, it seems 0x004 is the one for me, however the display is still black. I have been screensharing into the machine and all seems to be working as it should with full acceleration. Just not output on display. My board has only 1 hdmi port. In system preferences it recognises all the details of my display over HDMI, just doesnt output anything

Are you using a 4K monitor? If yes, please try lowering resolution in System Preferences to 1080p (non-HiDPI) and 30Hz.

Also, please try a different high quality HDMI cable if you have one around.

HDMI has always been very finicky in macOS for me. This is true of multiple hacks I've messed with. Only when I lower resolutions and/or refresh rate, am I able to achieve stability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back