Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
i5-8250u
Graphics
Mx150
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi, I installed Windows on my first ssd and Mac+Linux on second ssd. The problem is that after i installed Linux, the boot goes straight with the grub and i can see only linux and windows. I booted OSX with usb (I can see Windows, OSX, OSX Usb, and Linux), mounted EFI partition and if i remove the ubuntu folder my pc boots into clover with only windows and macos. My question is how can I replace grub with clover? In linux when i type efibootmgr -v i can see as boot entries "ubuntu-ssd model EFI/ubuntu/shimx64.efi

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2018-10-06 16.51.38.png
    Screenshot from 2018-10-06 16.51.38.png
    70.5 KB · Views: 478
  • Screenshot from 2018-10-06 16.59.30.png
    Screenshot from 2018-10-06 16.59.30.png
    151.4 KB · Views: 559
Add Clover to the boot menu
Code:
efibootmgr --create --disk /dev/nvme0n1 --partition 1 --label "Clover" --loader "\EFI\CLOVER\CLOVERX64.EFI"

Add Clover to the boot menu
Code:
efibootmgr --create --disk /dev/nvme0n1 --partition 1 --label "Clover" --loader "\EFI\CLOVER\CLOVERX64.EFI"

I did it and now i can boot clover with Windows, some legacy windows partition and linux, but i dont have macos and i cant able to boot it from usb neither.

Update: After i ve added clover to boot menu i replaced the BOOT and CLOVER folder with the previous one, i have now my CLOVER with windows mac and linux, windows and macos can boot but when i choose linux I go into the grub and after i start, it stucks on a black screen. But if i boot linux directly from the partition (without passing through clover) it boot without any problem. How can i fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back