I3
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello
I´m new in clover but I successfully installed 10.10 on my intel nuc with clover boot loader UEFI Mode. I only have one problem. I can´t boot in quiet mode.I tried to modify the config with the clover configurator but nothing works.The boot loader always stops on the selection screen where i can choose the os or recovery image etc. Can anyone tell me the right Settings from the Config.plist.
Thanks in advance

docf

Hello
I´m new in clover but I successfully installed 10.10 on my intel nuc with clover boot loader UEFI Mode. I only have one problem. I can´t boot in quiet mode.I tried to modify the config with the clover configurator but nothing works.The boot loader always stops on the selection screen where i can choose the os or recovery image etc. Can anyone tell me the right Settings from the Config.plist.
Thanks in advance

docf

From the Clover Wiki:
--------------------------------------------
Timeout

<key>Timeout</key>
<integer>5</integer>The boot loader will pause for 5 seconds after starting before automatically loading an operating system. If a key is pressed during this period of time, the countdown is stopped. Options:

• 0 - GUI is not invoked, the OS is loaded instantly
  • -1 - GUI is invoked, automatic OS loading is turned off
--------------------------------------------

So just set the Timeout value in the config.plist to '0'.

-bth

That´s strange i have already set the timeout to 0

That´s the part of the config

<key>Secure</key>
<false/>
<key>Timeout</key>
<integer>0</integer>
<key>XMPDetection</key>
<string>Yes</string>

Regard´s
docf

I'm facing the same problem. did everything as suggested but it continues to stop in the boot and wait forever to choose teh option.

That´s strange i have already set the timeout to 0
That´s the part of the config

Did you also specify a default volume?

Clover must be able to find a default entry for it to automatically boot into an OS see DefaultVolume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back