HD5500
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I have many laptops and I wanna make a boot usb stick support multi laptops. So I use Clover OEM feature. I got board id from Clover logs, for example: 20AWS1BL03, 4291HA6. There is only one laptop got following message:

0:100 0:000 Clover revision: 3330 running on PORTEGE Z30-B
0:100 0:000 ... with board PORTEGE Z30-B

I tried use "PORTEGE Z30-B" as OEM folder name, but failed. How to handle this situation??

I have many laptops and I wanna make a boot usb stick support multi laptops. So I use Clover OEM feature. I got board id from Clover logs, for example: 20AWS1BL03, 4291HA6. There is only one laptop got following message:

I tried use "PORTEGE Z30-B" as OEM folder name, but failed. How to handle this situation??

That is the correct name... You should look at your Clover bootlog.

Yes, all my message are got from boot.log. Don't catch what you said. My x220 & T440p are 20AWS1BL03, 4291HA6, why z30-b are different pattern?? Even it is ok, what OEM name should be used for z30-B??

Yes, all my message are got from boot.log. Don't catch what you said. My x220 & T440p are 20AWS1BL03, 4291HA6, why z30-b are different pattern?? Even it is ok, what OEM name should be used for z30-B??

With your OEM directory in place, check Clover bootlog.

The key is I dont' know the "OEM directory", in my case, I tried "PORTEGE Z30-B", but doesn't work. Any suggestion?

The key is I dont' know the "OEM directory", in my case, I tried "PORTEGE Z30-B", but doesn't work. Any suggestion?

You should look at your Clover bootlog to see what Clover is doing.

If you need help, provide Clover bootlog + EFI/Clover as ZIP (omit 'themes').

I use the OEM folder for booting. I used it for my gigabyte mobo and now for my current build Asus org z370-i/ It is working.
But I wonder what does the UEFI folder ....../CLOVER/OEM/MY-MOBO/UEFI do?
Is it possible to put for example only my SMBIOS stuff to ....../UEFI/config.plist?

For example I have a pen drive for my machines, so I put everything hardware-based stuff inside CLOVER/OEM/my-mobo-name/config.plist and my smbios to CLOVER/config.plist?

I use the OEM folder for booting. I used it for my gigabyte mobo and now for my current build Asus org z370-i/ It is working.
But I wonder what does the UEFI folder ....../CLOVER/OEM/MY-MOBO/UEFI do?
Is it possible to put for example only my SMBIOS stuff to ....../UEFI/config.plist?

For example I have a pen drive for my machines, so I put everything hardware-based stuff inside CLOVER/OEM/my-mobo-name/config.plist and my smbios to CLOVER/config.plist?

If you don't understand how to use the OEM folder, don't use it.
You can find information regarding the OEM folder in the Clover documentation.

Hint: Use your Clover bootlog to discover the identifiers Clover uses to determine the subdirectory within the OEM folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back