Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP ProBook 4530s
CPU
i7-2720QM
Graphics
HD 3000
This is about my 4530s, which had Mac and Windows. I run the OS X installer without erasing the target partition to "refresh" OS X. Now Clover does not see my Mac. It sees the Windows and the Recovery HD. I booted from a USB linux pendrive, and my Mac partition is there.

Is this fixable?

This is about my 4530s, which had Mac and Windows. I run the OS X installer without erasing the target partition to "refresh" OS X. Now Clover does not see my Mac. It sees the Windows and the Recovery HD. I booted from a USB linux pendrive, and my Mac partition is there.

Is this fixable?

Run the OS X installer and repair the volume in Disk Utility.

Make sure your EFI/Clover is per guide:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...zbook-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch-10-11-a.html

Question: Should I try First Aid in Disk Utility. If so, in the Mac partition or in the whole hard drive? Thanks again

Question: Should I try First Aid in Disk Utility. If so, in the Mac partition or in the whole hard drive? Thanks again

You can try just the partition first, otherwise full disk.

I did for the Mac partition and everything was OK. I will try the whole drive.. Thanks

Still no luck. I guess I really screw it. Is there any other option before starting from zero?

Still no luck. I guess I really screw it. Is there any other option before starting from zero?

Are you sure Clover is configured correctly? Did you forget to copy HFSPlus.efi to drivers64UEFI?

I am sure it is correctly configured. I tried booting with different Clover USB sticks. I think that when I reinstalled El Capitan something went wrong. Do not worry. I will start from zero. Only one question, I guess I should reformat the whole HD, I cannot install it to the MAC partition leaving the Windows partition intact because it is problematic, as you wrote it, correct?

I am sure it correctly configured. I tried booting with different Clover USB sticks. I think that when I reinstalled El Capitan something went wrong. Do not worry. I will start from zero. Only one question, I guess I should reformat the whole HD, I cannot install it to the MAC partition leaving the Windows partition intact because it is problematic, as you wrote it, correct?

You can erase your OS X partition, and install from scratch without affecting Windows.

Note new guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...zbook-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch-10-11-a.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back