Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell XPS 13 7390
CPU
i7-10510U
Graphics
UHD 620/1920x1080
Hello,
Is this happening just to me? From approximately the macOS 10.15.5 update (the one before the 10.15.5 supplemental update), I can't seem to have the verbose mode while booting. The updates went very smoothly, without any apparent problem. The Clover version was 5117 or 5118. I've changed to 5119 now, but still no verbose mode. Not that it's much of a problem as everything is running well, but just in case there is one, it's always been very helpful. I've been looking around, checked on Clover's Sourceforge page, but didn't find anything recent about this.

__edit__
Actually the verbose mode is accessible by adding manually "-v" to the boot args in the Options menu. But curiously, when you hit the space bar while on the macOS icon, and then scroll down to activate the verbose mode, it seems to have no effect.

Last edited:
Hello,
Is this happening just to me? From approximately the macOS 10.15.5 update (the one before the 10.15.5 supplemental update), I can't seem to have the verbose mode while booting. The updates went very smoothly, without any apparent problem. The Clover version was 5117 or 5118. I've changed to 5119 now, but still no verbose mode. Not that it's much of a problem as everything is running well, but just in case there is one, it's always been very helpful. I've been looking around, checked on Clover's Sourceforge page, but didn't find anything recent about this.

__edit__
Actually the verbose mode is accessible by adding manually "-v" to the boot args in the Options menu. But curiously, when you hit the space bar while on the macOS icon, and then scroll down to activate the verbose mode, it seems to have no effect.
Me too and the boot disk icons are messed up with yellow and black stripes. Everything was fine a few versions back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back