Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I ve got a problem with one of my Pci card ( protools hdx ) was working fine under chameleon and now in clover i ve got error when i try to launch the app associated with it, the manufacturer said : "Well, that error code would typically mean that driver couldn't/didn't allocate enough memory"

Any one know how could it be related with my clover installation ?

Gigabyte Z87X UD7 TH
i4770k
Quadro K600
Best regards
J.

I ve got a problem with one of my Pci card ( protools hdx ) was working fine under chameleon and now in clover i ve got error when i try to launch the app associated with it, the manufacturer said : "Well, that error code would typically mean that driver couldn't/didn't allocate enough memory"

Any one know how could it be related with my clover installation ?

Gigabyte Z87X UD7 TH
i4770k
Quadro K600
Best regards
J.

Boot loader should make no difference to the app. I think I would google the error code.

i did, and the problem is generally resolved by reinstalling the drivers and reinstalling the card, did it multiple time, it doesn't work ( was working fine in chameleon ). Maybe a problem with the pcie port not being recognised, any kext associated with pcie ?

Frustrating thing all the problem i ve got with chameleon was resolved with clover, but now got other problems haha...

i did, and the problem is generally resolved by reinstalling the drivers and reinstalling the card, did it multiple time, it doesn't work ( was working fine in chameleon ). Maybe a problem with the pcie port not being recognised, any kext associated with pcie ?

Frustrating thing all the problem i ve got with chameleon was resolved with clover, but now got other problems haha...
Try posting the problem over in the music forum - http://www.tonymacx86.com/music/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back