Contribute
Register

Clover Installation Problem / Core i7 3630QM (Ivy Bridge) / GT 750M / Lenovo Y500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I changed to the proper 'OsxAptioFixDrv-64'. Changed the config.plist to a HD4000 and turned off inject intel.

Attempting to boot the installer triggers the same thing, albeit slightly faster this time. The bar under the apple did not fully load.

Updated /EFI/CLOVER

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 134
Okay I changed to the proper 'OsxAptioFixDrv-64'. Changed the config.plist to a HD4000 and turned off inject intel.

Attempting to boot the installer triggers the same thing, albeit slightly faster this time. The bar under the apple did not fully load.

Updated /EFI/CLOVER

Boot verbose. Show photo.

The text goes by so fast before it reboots its hard to get a proper picture. I managed to snap one, but it does not show all the text, more appears for a split second. I did however take a short video to show the boot process, it should be the first post on my Google+

Here is the incomplete picture I managed to get:

Attachments

• IMG_20150525_153720644.jpg
    IMG_20150525_153720644.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 146
Nvidia GT750M in SLI right? AFAIK, Y500 comes with GT 650M/750M in SLI. That's why Intel HD is disabled in your system. If it is so, then put that detail in your profile too.

:?:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back