1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Classic
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
installed on Supermicro X9DAi with two Xeon E5 2690 and PNY NVIDIA Quadro 4000

Installation worked and I am able to get to the desktop when using the usb thumbdrive and the bootflags:
dart=0 -v PCIRootUID=1 npci=0x3000

but when booting directly from the disk where mavericks was installed I get hung up on "Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport"
although I use the same boot flags either in the config or in options at the clover screen

any ideas?

I am having the same exact problem. Setup in Sig. I got a new 256gb SSD and use carbon copy to clone system to that and it hangs at "Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport."

Then I deleted the extra folder on the new 256gb SSD and did a fresh multibeast setup on the new 256 gb and I think the only thing I changed on my original SSD is "ethernet build in" to yes and now both disks are hanging at "Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport". Had a stable build for 1+ yr prior to this. Any help would be great. Thanks.

installed on Supermicro X9DAi with two Xeon E5 2690 and PNY NVIDIA Quadro 4000

Installation worked and I am able to get to the desktop when using the usb thumbdrive and the bootflags:
dart=0 -v PCIRootUID=1 npci=0x3000

but when booting directly from the disk where mavericks was installed I get hung up on "Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport"
although I use the same boot flags either in the config or in options at the clover screen

any ideas?

Actually did some research on my own. It has to do with the video card. I have a discrete videocard, so I am not sure what is causing the problem.

Here is the solution page:
http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/to...k-and-missing-bluetooth-controller-transport/

http://quickwebgems.blogspot.com/2013/11/hackintosh-missing-bluetooth-controller.html

i tried this procedure, did not help...

i still can boot up with the usb stick, but not with the installed disk. even with the same config.plist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back