i5-4590
Graphics
HD4600
Hi Guys,

For 2 days i own a new System:

Gigabyte Z87-HD3
i5-4590
Crucial M550

10.9.4 is working perfectly with Clover in UEFI Mode. Today i tried to install Win8.1 for dualboot. Right after selecting the partition the installation exits with Errorcode 0xc0000005 "unexpected error make sure the source installation files are accessiable and restart the installation"

Secureboot & CSM is disabled, i also tried "Windows 8 WHQL" and "other OS" in Bios. EFI partition is FAT32. Any ideas?

EDIT: i tried the .iso burned on DVD and on a USB stick with Rufus. The Image is ok, some time ago I installed Win8.1 on my Elitebook 8560p+clover, was working fine

I solved the Problem.
Beside my SSD I have a 2TB HDD (HFS+, empty) in my PC. I unplugged it and installation worked. Oh Windows.... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I solved the Problem.
Beside my SSD I have a 2TB HDD (HFS+, empty) in my PC. I unplugged it and installation worked. Oh Windows.... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

And when you reconnect the 2 TB HDD will Win8.1 still boot?

And when you reconnect the 2 TB HDD will Win8.1 still boot?

After I installed Win 8.1 I reconnected the 2TB HDD - everything ok. I think Windows got confused due to the second EFI Partition on the HDD.:problem:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back