Graphics
Intel HD4000
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi all, i'm pretty new to Clover and i'm trying to figure out how to dual boot between Mountain Lion and Mavericks. Everything I find is dual booting between OSX and Windows.

Right now I can only see the SSD where Mavericks is installed, but cannot see the SSD with ML.
I'm trying to add it in the GUI tab in Clover Configurator, but I have no clue what to do in there. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

-J

Hi all, i'm pretty new to Clover and i'm trying to figure out how to dual boot between Mountain Lion and Mavericks. Everything I find is dual booting between OSX and Windows.

Right now I can only see the SSD where Mavericks is installed, but cannot see the SSD with ML.
I'm trying to add it in the GUI tab in Clover Configurator, but I have no clue what to do in there. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

-J

Suggest install same version of clover to both drives.

will try that. I currently have it installed in the mavericks ssd

Thanks

edit: no luck. can only see the mavericks disk on the Clover boot menu. I have it set to Scan=Auto on the GUI tab of Clover Configurator. Should I do it Custom?

Thanks again!

will try that. I currently have it installed in the mavericks ssd

Thanks

edit: no luck. can only see the mavericks disk on the Clover boot menu. I have it set to Scan=Auto on the GUI tab of Clover Configurator. Should I do it Custom?

Thanks again!

How many icons? Sometimes the one you want is on second "page" - just keep hitting right arrow key until you get to last icon.

Are both installations either legacy (EFI folder in root partition) or EFI (EFI folder in EFI partition) or mixed?

Hi,

I only see two icons, Mavericks, and Recovery HD.
Both SSD's have the EFI folder inside the EFI partition.

for some reason ever since installing Clover i can no longer get into my BIOS unless i remove the SSD's.
It's like Clover took over the whole thing

Will do.

Thank you Sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back