Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus s300ca 1061h
CPU
Intel core i5-3317u (1,7GHz)
Graphics
Intel HD 4000
Hello everybody !

I tried to install El Capitan on my laptop follwing the guide of RehabMan, following every step, but after installation I just can't boot on Clover from the HDD i tried UEFI and Legacy, both don't work. I set my BIOS as recommand but I can't have Clover main menu from the HDD.

I can boot normally (with good graphics by the way) from the usb key, so I join every data i could collect, hoping that someone can save me ^^

I really don't understand where could be the problem :/

Many thanks by advance

Attachments

• ReportAsusS300CA.zip
    16.5 MB · Views: 64
Hello everybody !

I tried to install El Capitan on my laptop follwing the guide of RehabMan, following every step, but after installation I just can't boot on Clover from the HDD i tried UEFI and Legacy, both don't work. I set my BIOS as recommand but I can't have Clover main menu from the HDD.

I can boot normally (with good graphics by the way) from the usb key, so I join every data i could collect, hoping that someone can save me ^^

I really don't understand where could be the problem :/

Many thanks by advance

With some ASUS laptops (like yours), you must set a UEFI entry for Clover in your BIOS.

With some ASUS laptops (like yours), you must set a UEFI entry for Clover in your BIOS.

I went into the bios, there was an entry for MacOS, i dont know if it was UEFI or not, i deleted it and created a knew doing like the screenshot joined. Did i do it well ?

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2017-10-05 à 22.47.53.png
    Capture d’écran 2017-10-05 à 22.47.53.png
    209.2 KB · Views: 130
I went into the bios, there was an entry for MacOS, i dont know if it was UEFI or not, i deleted it and created a knew doing like the screenshot joined. Did i do it well ?

You can set either to \EFI\BOOT\BOOTX64.EFI or \EFI\CLOVER\CLOVERX64.EFI.
Both are the same bits.

You can set either to \EFI\BOOT\BOOTX64.EFI or \EFI\CLOVER\CLOVERX64.EFI.
Both are the same bits.

With \EFI\CLOVER\CLOVERX64.EFI. i'm able to boot from HDD now, thank you :)

But i still don't have ethernet working... I used IntelMausiEthernet.kext. I'm gonna try tofigure out what i can do for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back