Contribute
Register

Clover Bootloader doesn't boot. (Asus Impact VII, 4790K, GTX760)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS Maximus Impact VII
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GigaByte GTX 760
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello everyone.

I'm building a kinda compact workstation now and I'm stuck with one problem for now.
Hope you could help me with that.

Here's a list of my hardware:
i7 4790K / ASUS Maximus Impact VII / GigaByte GTX760 / 16GB Corsair / 2x250Gb Samsung EVO SSD / 4TB Seagate SSHD

I've installed El Capitan following tony's instructions. Installation was smooth. No problems at all.
I can boot into the OS from usb drive. After the installation I've run Multibeast with the UEFI boot mode selected and I got a panic when rebooted. Ive reinstalled the OS again. With Multibeast only Clover UEFI Bootloader was installed this time. No panic but the OS doesnt load freezing with the Apple logo on a black bg. But I can boot from the usb drive into my installed El Capitan.
Installing Multibeast's FakeSmc drivers causes panic again.
Im stuck... Any help please?

Hello everyone.

I'm building a kinda compact workstation now and I'm stuck with one problem for now.
Hope you could help me with that.

Here's a list of my hardware:
i7 4790K / ASUS Maximus Impact VII / GigaByte GTX760 / 16GB Corsair / 2x250Gb Samsung EVO SSD / 4TB Seagate SSHD

I've installed El Capitan following tony's instructions. Installation was smooth. No problems at all.
I can boot into the OS from usb drive. After the installation I've run Multibeast with the UEFI boot mode selected and I got a panic when rebooted. Ive reinstalled the OS again. With Multibeast only Clover UEFI Bootloader was installed this time. No panic but the OS doesnt load freezing with the Apple logo on a black bg. But I can boot from the usb drive into my installed El Capitan.
Installing Multibeast's FakeSmc drivers causes panic again.
Im stuck... Any help please?
Please post your config.plist you may wanna try installing clover via the stand alone installer

Hey. Thanks for the idea with the stand alone installer.
Just tried it but the result is just the same - freezing on an apple logo.
Will post config.plist in a minute.

Here's my config.plist

Attachments

• config.plist
    16.4 KB · Views: 187
Booting from USB is like a charm...
And still no success with booting from a system drive. (

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back